ITI Online Academy
Etiology of Esthetic Complications
Dean Morton, Jay Robert Beagle
The Role of Transitional Prostheses in Implant Therapy
Managing the ‘Unknown’ Implant
Anthony S Dawson
Implant Surface Characteristics and Osseointegration in Systemically Compromised Conditions
Sign up for a free ITI Online Academy user account to
- add educational items to your "My Academy" library
- track your assessments progress in "My Academy"
- earn Academy Points to unlock educational content for free
- earn badges
- use the Case Cloud
- and purchase/gift Academy Credits.
Register for full ITI Membership for
- Unlimited viewing access to all learning content on the ITI Online Academy (digital membership option)
- 100 Academy Credits per full membership year to unlock content towards securing CE hours (digital membership option)
- a 20% bonus on all Academy Credit purchases
- a print copy of every upcoming volume of the ITI Treatment Guide series (classic membership option)
- a print subscription to the ITI journal Forum Implantologicum (classic membership option)
- Online access to all available volumes of the ITI Treatment Guide series and every issue of Forum Implantologicum
- Regular literature updates
- Access to the online portal ITInet, a unique global platform for worldwide networking and exchange
- Significantly reduced entry fees to international and national ITI congresses and educational events
- Free participation in ITI Study Club meetings
- Full access to a broad range of national ITI Section activities
- Direct access to the largest and most prestigious international academic network in implant dentistry
This section of the toolbar shows your balance of Academy Credits (AC) and Academy Points (AP).
Academy Credits (AC) can be used to unlock educational contents. They are not equivalent to Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits. You can purchase Academy Credits by accessing the section "Academy Credits" in your user profile.
Academy Points (AP) can be used to unlock certain educational contents for free. They are earned by completing various activities such as completing Assessments.