Related Learning Modules
Ceramic Materials for Implant Prostheses
Ronald Ernst Jung, Irena Sailer
Principles of Evaluating Esthetic Outcomes
Esthetic Planning for Implant-Supported Fixed Dental Prostheses
Daniel S. Thoma
Prosthodontic Planning Principles for Implant Placement
Dental Materials Selection for FDPs
Anthony S Dawson
Etiology of Esthetic Complications
Treatment Outcomes and Continuing Care
After completing this ITI Online Academy Module, you should be able to…
- define esthetic complications
- describe how prosthesis design and fabrication can result in esthetic complications
- describe how implant positioning can lead to esthetic complications
- describe other factors that may contribute to esthetic complications
- discuss the appropriate measures to prevent esthetic complications
00:28 + 00:10 for the assessment
0.63 Credit hours/points
Anatomy & Biological Principles
Prosthodontically Driven Planning
Treatment Outcomes & Continuing Care
Publication date: March 01, 2019 | Review date: February 22, 2019 | Next review date: February 22, 2022
Please Log In to comment and rate this item.
This section of the toolbar shows your balance of Academy Credits (AC) and Academy Points (AP).
Academy Credits (AC) can be used to unlock educational contents. They are not equivalent to Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits. You can purchase Academy Credits by accessing the section "Academy Credits" in your user profile.
Academy Points (AP) can be used to unlock certain educational contents for free. They are earned by completing various activities such as completing Assessments.