ITI Membership Benefits
ITI Membership is open to all beginners and established professionals in implant dentistry who wish to participate in the ITI and abide by its principles. Membership with the ITI offers you a broad range of benefits:
- 20% discount on all Academy Credit purchases
- a copy of every upcoming volume of the ITI Treatment Guide as soon as it is published in the language of choice (available in ten languages*)
- a subscription to the ITI journal Forum Implantologicum (available in nine languages*)
- significantly reduced entry fees to international and national ITI Congresses and educational events
- full access to the online portal ITInet, a unique global platform for worldwide networking and exchange
- regular literature updates every two months
- free participation in ITI Study Club Meetings
- full access to a broad range of national ITI Section activities
- direct access to one of the largest and most prestigious international academic networks in implant dentistry
- the opportunity to develop your own personal network with like-minded professionals as well as opinion leaders in implant dentistry and related fields
* Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish; ITI Treatment Guide also available in Russian
Qualifications and Application process for ITI Membership
ITI Membership is based on professional qualifications. Dentists, physicians, PhD scientists, certified dental technicians, registered dental hygienists and registered professionals working in the field are all welcome to apply. Membership, while registered internationally with ITI Headquarters in Basel, is primarily based on participation in local or regional ITI activities such as Study Clubs, Courses, National Section Meetings and Congresses organized by the ITI Sections.
The annual Membership fee for ITI Members is CHF 350 (Swiss Francs). 10% or 15% discounts are available for a two or three year's membership.
Postgraduate students benefit from a reduced one-year membership fee of CHF 150 for a maximum of three consecutive years. To qualify for a postgraduate membership, the applicant must be:
- no older than 35 years at the time of registration
- currently enrolled in a postgraduate course at a university or an educational institution offering postgraduate programs leading to a dental specialization
Please click here to register for Membership with the ITI.